Safety trainings for Laser Shows
With this training, you will learn the fundamental notions about laser. The goal is to train technicians for using, manipulating and programming of laser projectors for entertainment and for laser shows, as required by current legislation in particular for lasers of class 3 and 4, used in the entertainment industry.
All the following points will be covered:
- Presentation of the laser technology and its application to the entertainment industry.
- Presentation of the laser classes and of the hazards associated.
- Protective equipment, precautions and prevention of hazards.
- Presentation of the laser regulation, in France and internationally.
- Calculations: laser exposure, eye safety.
- Calculations and regulations used for laser shows in particular.
- Presentation of the material used and understanding of the technical risks.
- Presentation of practical cases.
A special attention will be given to the explanation of regulations, and to the importance of having a correct setup and laser projectors compliant and functional. In particular, the applications and regulations specific to the entertainment industry, and the precautions to take for the setups will be detailed.
To complete, the important notions and caracteristics of the laser projectors for the entertainement industry will be explained.
In order to validate the knowledge obtained, there will be a test at the end, and time will be allocated for questions.
After this training, you will be able to create laser shows safely, and you will have all the required knowledge to legally practice lasers for the entertainment industry in France.
A certificate will be delivered at the end of the training, in order to legally justify your aptitude to manipulate class 3 and 4 lasers (used in the entertainment industry).
Length of training: 1 day
Individual training at the client's place, or Lightdiction's HQ.
Group prices: price on quote
· 490€ ·